1 Large Carrot (Peeled)
2 Courgettes (Zucchini)
¼ Cup Butter
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
6 Fresh Mushrooms (Finely Sliced)
½ Cup Frozen Peas
12oz Fresh Egg Noodles
2 Tsp Chopped Fresh Mixed Herbs (Chives, Basil, Marjoram)
Salt & Pepper
1oz Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Using a vegetable peeler, carefully slice strips from the carrot and from the courgettes.
- Heat the butter and the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Stir in the carrots and mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and peas and stir-fry until the courgettes are cooked but still crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender.
- Drain the noodles well and tip them into a bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the noodles and toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs and season to taste.
- Grate over the parmesan cheese toss lightly and serve.