3 Sfilatini (Thin Ciabatta)
250ml Sun-Dried Tomato Paste
3 x 150g Packets of Mozzarella cheese, drained & chopped
2 Tsp Dried Oregano
2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
Ground Black Pepper
Preparation: 3 Minutes Cooking Time: 7 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas Mark 7. Also preheat you grill (broiler).
- Cut each Sfilatino on the diagonal into 12-15 slices discarding the ends.
- Grill until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Spread the Tomato paste on one side of the toasted ciabatta and arrange the mozzarella over the tomato paste.
- Put the toasts on a baking sheet sprinkle with the oregano and pepper to taste and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
Leave the toast to cool a little before serving.