150g Blueberries (Plus Extra For decorating)
1 Tbsp Icing (Confectioners) Sugar
1 Cup of Vanilla Iced Yoghurt
200ml Whole Milk
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
75g Meringues (lightly crushed)
- Put the Blueberries and sugar into a food processor/ blender with 4 Tbsp of water and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the puree to a small bowl and rinse out the blender / food processor to get rid of any remaining juice.
- Put the iced yoghurt, milk, lime juice in the blender and process until thoroughly combined. (Milkshake)
- Add half of the crushed meringues and process again until smooth.
- Carefully pour alternate layers of the milkshake, and the blueberry puree, crushed meringues until the glass is full.
- Finish with a few chunky pieces of meringue and drizzle any remaining blueberry puree and decorate with a few extra blueberries.
- Serve straight away.
Variation:- You could use ice cream instead of the yogurt, this will make the milkshake a little thicker but is as just as nice.